Selected Areas in Cryptography 2014
The conference Selected Areas in Cryptography 2014 (SAC 2014) will be held at Concordia University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, on August 14-15, 2014.
Conference co-chairs are:
- Antoine Joux, Fondation Partenariale de l'UPMC, LIP6, France
- Amr Youssef, Concodia University, Canada
The Selected Areas in Cryptography (SAC) conference series was initiated in 1994, when the first event was held at Queen's University in Kingston. The SAC conference has been held annually since 1994 in various Canadian locations, including Calgary, Kingston, Montreal, Ottawa, Sackville, St. John’s, Toronto, Waterloo and Windsor. SAC 2014 is held in co-operation with the International Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR), which is the leading professional organization for cryptographic research. The SAC proceedings are published by Springer in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science series
There are four areas covered at each SAC conference. Three of the areas are permanent:
- Design and analysis of symmetric key primitives and cryptosystems, including block and stream ciphers, hash function, MAC algorithms, cryptographic permutations, and Authenticated Encryption Schemes.
- Efficient implementations of symmetric and public key algorithms.
- Mathematical and algorithmic aspects of applied cryptology.
The fourth area for SAC 2014 is
- Algorithms for cryptography, cryptanalysis and their complexity analysis.
- Paper submission deadline: May 28 2014, 23:59 EST
- Notification of decision: July 7, 2014
- Preproceedings version deadline: July 28, 2014
- Conference: August 14-15, 2014
Sponsors and Partners
We gratefully acknowledge the sponsors and partners of SAC 2014: