Research Happens Here.
- Congrats Suba for being interviewed for her fascinating research! (read more)
- Congrats Asal (Naghmeh) to be among Public Scholars of Concordia University! (read more)
- Congrats Asal (Naghmeh) and Mahdi for their well-deserved FRQNT scholarships!
- Prof. Packirisamy received his fellow membership from National Academy of Inventors. Congrats! April 2019 (read more)
- Congrats Durai for his Outstanding Contribution Award! April 2019
- Prof. Packirisamy is on the editorial board of Research, official journal of the China Association for Science and Technology (CAST). Come see our latest articles.
- Our Research on Gold Ash Highlighted in Montreal Gazette. Feb. 2019 (read more)
- Congratulations Jalal for his Ph.D. defense, well done! Feb. 2019
- Well done, Mostapha! Our Lab work is the cover page in Electrophoresis Journal in the Special Microfluidics Issue (read more) Feb. 2019
- Prof. Packirisamy will join the Fellows Induction Ceremony and the 2019 Annual Meeting of National Academy of Inventors on April 11, 2019 at Space Center Houston in Houston, TX. (read more) Jan. 2019
- Interview with LA PRESSE+ (read more) Dec. 2018
- Congratulations Prof. Packirisamy for being the first Quebecer to be the member of US National Academy of Inventors (read more) Dec. 2018