1. M.Packirisamy, “Micro-Bridging, of Biological Sciences and Engineering”, Royal Society of Canada, Newsletter, Dec 2015.
2. Carlos G. Agudelo, Muthukumaran Packirisamy, Guchuan Zhu, and Lahcen Saydy, “Electrostatic Micromirror Control Beyond Pull-in”, PHOTONS, Tech Review of CIPI, Vol 7, No 2, Fall 2009, pp. 26-29.
3. Davoud Mohammadalizadeh, Narayanswamy Sivakumar, Muthukumaran Packirisamy,” A new method of temporal phase shifting using acoustic-optic modulated stroboscopic interferometer (AOMSI) for identifying the shape of microstructures due to residual stress”, PHOTONS, Tech Review of CIPI, Fall 2008, 6(2), pp 30-33.
4. Arvind Chandrasekaran and Muthukumaran Packirisamy, “Microfluidic Lab-on-a-Chip system hybrid integrated with Spectrometer-on-Chip for fluorescence based biodetection” PHOTONS 2008, Tech Review of CIPI, Vol.6, Spring issue 1, pp 31-34.
5. S. Sokhanvar, J Dargahi and M. Packirisamy, “Tactile sensor acts as a human finger in minimally invasive surgery”, An article appeared in PHYSORG.COM in July 2007.
6. Ashwin Acharya, Muthukumaran Packirisamy and Ricardo Izquierdo “Organic excitation based Microfluidic biosensing”, PHOTONS Fall 2007, Tech Review of CIPI, pp. 34-37.
7. Amritsar Jeetender, Stiharu I. and Packirisamy M., ‘MOEMS for Bio-Enzymatic Detection’, PHOTONS, Tech Review of CIPI, Vol. 1, No. 1, Spring 2005, pp. 25-27.
8. Arvind Chandrasekaran and Muthukumaran Packirisamy, “Absorption Detection of Enzymatic Reaction using a Hybrid Integrated Biophotonic Microfluidics System” PHOTONS 2006, Tech Review of CIPI, Vol.4, Fall issue, pp 27-31.
Journals In Pipe line, Submitted
1. Jalal Abdul-Hadi, Marc Andre Gauthier, Muthukumaran Packirisamy, “Doubled and tripled optical polymer waveguides for enhanced fluorescence evanescent wave spectroscopy”, Potonics Research, Submitted Dec 13, 2018
2. Jalal Abdul-Hadi, Marc Andre Gauthier, Muthukumaran Packirisamy, “Polymer waveguide biosensor for enhanced evanescent wave fluorescence detection”, Optics Letter, Submitted, Dec 13, 2018
3. Jalal Abdul-Hadi, Marc Andre Gauthier, Muthukumaran Packirisamy, “Cascaded optical polymer waveguide for enhanced fluorescence evanescent wave spectroscopy", Biophotonics, Submited Dec 12, 2018
4. K. Praveena N. H, R. B. Bhat and M. Packirisamy,”Experimental studies on deformation of oil coated droplets under fluid loading in mini wind tunnel”, Submitted to Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, Aug 02, 2018, Submitted
5. K. Praveena N. H, R. B. Bhat and M. Packirisamy,”Experimental studies on oleoplaning of water droplets over different surface wettabilities studied in mini windtunnel”, Submitted to International Journal of Multiphase Flow, July 31, 2018, Submitted
6. R. Kumar, S. Badilescu and M. Packirisamy, “Modeling The Effects of Morphology on Plasmonic Behavior of Gold Nanostars”, Plasmonics, Submitted Aug 8, 2018. In review
7. R. Kumar, S. Badilescu and M. Packirisamy, “Sensitivity and Stability enhancement of Poly (vinyl alcohol)-nanostars composites for Localized Surface Plasmon Resonance sensing applications”, Photonics and Nanostructures – Fundamentals and Applications, Submitted Aug 8, 2018. In review
8. Tamanwe Payaro, Kiran Kuruvinashetti, Pragesan Pillay, Muthukumaran Packirisamy, " “Updated Electromechanical Model of Micro Photosynthetic Power Cells" to the IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, May 8, 2018
9. K. Praveena N. H, Ravi Natalia, Basel Wehba, Aditya Mittal, Dr. R. B. Bhat and Dr. M. Packirisamy, “Design and study of mini wind tunnel for micro systems fluid interaction under low Reynolds number flows”,, Experimental Mechanics, Aug 06, 2018 (Submitted)
10. Derayatifar, M., Sedaghati, R., Packirisamy, M., Bhat, RB., " Dynamic Analysis of a Functionally Graded Piezoelectric Energy Harvester under Magnetic Interaction" Intl Jrl of Mechanics and Materials in Design, Submitted oct 17, 2018
Peer-reviewed journal publications:
1. K. Praveena N. H, R. B. Bhat and M. Packirisamy,” Fluid load augmented micro balance” , Jrl Microsystems Technologies, Accepted Dec 25, 2018.
2. Akarsh Verma, Avinash Parashar and M. Packirisamy, “Effect of grain boundaries on the interfacial behaviour of graphene-polyethylene nanocomposite”, Applied Surface Science, Accepted, Nov 27, 2018
3. R.Duraichelvan, B.Srinivas, S.Badilescu, R.J.Ouellette, A.Ghosh, M.Packirisamy, “Study of Detection and Capture of Exosomes by using the Morphologies of Ex-situ and In-situ Nanostructures”, ECS Transactions, Accepted Nov, 2018.
4. Hemanth Kumar Tanneru, Kiran Kuruvinashetti, Pragasen Pillay, Raghunathan Rengaswamy and Muthukumaran Packirisamy, “Micro photosynthetic power cells: A perspective”, ECS Transctions, Perspectives, Accepted Nov, 2018.
5. Ahmad Sohrabi Kashani, Simona Badilescu, Alisa Piekny, and Muthukumaran Packirisamy, “Bio-Nano-Interaction in Treatment and Management of Cancer: A Perspective”, ECS Transctions, Perspectives, Accepted Nov, 2018.
6. Jalal Abdul-Hadi, Marc Andre Gauthier, Muthukumaran Packirisamy, “Polymer on quartz waveguide sensing platform for enhanced evanescent fluorescence spectroscopy”, Accepted, Oct 09, 2018, IEEE photonics.
7. R.Duraichelvan, B.Srinivas, S.Badilescu, R.J.Ouellette, A.Ghosh, M.Packirisamy, “LSPR Detection of Extracellular vesicles using a silver-PDMS nano-composite platform suitable for sensor networks”, Enterprise Information System (EIS), New Advancement in Information Technologies for Industry 4.0. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/17517575.2018.1526326
8. S. Bathini, D. Raju, S. Badilescu, A. Ghosh, R.J. Ouellette, M. Packirisamy, “Nano-Bio Interactions of Extracellular Vesicles with Gold Nano-Islands for Early Cancer Diagnosis” Published, AAAS group of Journals.DOI: 10.1155/2018/3917986, Article ID : 3917986, Volume 2018
9. R. Kumar, S. Badilescu and M. Packirisamy, “Tuning of Morphology and Stability of Gold Nanostars through pH Adjustment”, Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Accepted July 20, 2018
10. M. Marzban, M. Packirisamy, J. Dargahi, “"Flow Force Augmented 3D Suspended Polymeric Microfluidic (SPMF3) Platform", Electrophoresis, published, July 2018. DOI: DOI: 10.1002/elps.201800166
11. Mahmood Ghanbari, Muthukumaran Packirisamy, and Anja Geitmann, “Measuring the growth force of invasive plant cells using Flexure integrated Lab-on-a-Chip (FiLoC)”, Technology, Pubslished, 26 July 2018, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1142/S2339547818500061
12. R. Duraichelvan, B. Srinivas, S. Badilescu, A. Ghosh, M Packirisamy, ”Comparison of Ex-Situ and In-Situ Nano Plasmonic Platforms for Capture and Detection of Exosomes”, Sensors, Actuators, and Microsystems General Session issue, Published , ECS Trans. 2018 85(13): 1407-1414
13. Akarsh Verma, Avinash Parashar, and Muthukumaran Packirisamy,” Tailoring the failure morphology of 2D bicrystalline graphene oxide”, Jrl of Aplied Physics, AP18-AP-01947R, , Published June 2018 , 124(1):015102, DOI: 10.1063/1.5033542
14. Akarsh Verma, Avinash Parashar and M. Packirisamy. (2018) “Role of Chemical Adatoms in Fracture Mechanics of Graphene Nanolayer”, Materials Today: Proceedings, Accepted.
15. M. Marzban, M. Packirisamy, J. Dargahi, “Rigid and elastic microparticles detection using 3D suspended polymeric microfluidics (SMPF3) Sensor”; IEEE Sensors Journal, Volume: 18, Issue: 14 , July15, 15 2018, page: 5674 – 5684, DOI: 10.1109/JSEN.2018.2841819
16. Jayan Ozhikandathil, Simona Badilescu, and Muthukumaran Packirisamy, “Polymer Composite Optically Integrated Lab on Chip for the Detection of Ammonia”, Journal of The Electrochemical Society, Volume 165, Number 8, B3078-B3083, 2018 (JES Focus issue on Ubiquiyous Sensors and Systems for IoT)
17. Kashani, A.S., Kuruvinashetti, K., Badilescu, S., Beaudet, D., Piekny, A., and Packirisamy, M., 2018. Enhanced Internalization of Indian Ayurvedic Swarna Bhasma (Gold Nano powder) for Effective Interaction with Human Cells. Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Journal (ASP), Published, Volume 18, Number 10, October 2018, pp. 6791-6798(8), DOI: https://doi.org/10.1166/jnn.2018.15503
18. Moghadam, E.H., M.Packirisamy, “Increase of Sensitivity in 3D Suspended Polymeric Microfluidic Platform through Lateral Misalignment”, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology: International Journal of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering, Vol 11, No 12, 2017, 1859-64.
19. M. Marzban, M. Packirisamy, J. Dargahi, “Parametric study on fluid structure interaction of a 3D suspended polymeric microfluidics (SPMF3)”, Microsystems Technologies, https://doi.org/10.1007/s00542-018-3741-5, Jan 23, 2018.
20. Foroughi, Sh, V. Karamzadeh, and M. Packirisamy. “Design and Analysis of a Close-loop Opto-electrothermally Actuated Cell microgripper." World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, International Journal of Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering 5.5 (2018)
21. Srinivas Bathini, Duraichelvan Raju, Simona Badilescu, Muthukumaran Packirisamy, “Microfluidic Plasmonic Bio-Sensing of Exosomes by Using a Gold Nano-Island Platform”, International Journal of Biomedical and Biological Engineering, Vol:12, No:5, 2018, 226-229.
22. A. Verma, A. Parashar and M.Packirisamy,"Atomistic modeling of graphene and h-BN nanocomposites: A review," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Computational Molecular Science, 8 (3), e1346, pp.1-50. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/wcms.1346
23. K. Kuruvinashetti, A. S.Kashani, S. Badilescu, D. Beaudet, A. Piekny, M. Packirisamy, “Intracellular Localized Surface Plasmonic Sensing for Subcellular Diagnosis”, Plasmonics, Published Dec 6, 2017. Plasmonics (2018) 13: 1639. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11468-017-0673-3
24. R. Kumar, S. Badilescu and M. Packirisamy, “Sonochemical stabilization of gold nanostars: Effect of sonication frequency on size, shape and stability of gold nanostars", AdvNanoBio M&D 2017:1(4):172-180.DOI: DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.24379.31520
25. M. Marzban, M. Packirisamy, J. Dargahi, “3D Suspended Polymeric Microfluidics (SPMF3) with Flow Orthogonal to Bending (FOB) for Fluid Analysis through Kinematic Viscosity”, Applied Sciences, 7, 1046, 2017, doi:10.3390/app7101048
26. SadAbadi Hamid, M. Packirisamy, “Nano-Integrated Suspended Polymeric Microfluidics (SPMF) Platform for Ultra-Sensitive Bio-Molecular Recognition of Bovine Growth Hormones”, Nature Sci Report, Published , Scientific Reports volume 7, Article number: 10969 (2017)
27. D. Beaudet, S. Badilescu, K. Kuruvinashetti, A. S.Kashani, D. Jaunky, S. Oullette, A. Piekny, M. Packirisamy, Comparative study on cellular entry of incinerated ancient gold particles (Swarna Bhasma) and chemically synthesized gold particles, Nature Sci report, Sep 6, 2017, DOI:10.1038/s41598-017-10872-3.
28. Jalal Abdul-Hadi, Marc Andre Gauthier, Muthukumaran Packirisamy, “Silicon-free, low-loss and high contrast polymer multimode waveguides”, J Micromechanics and Microengineering, Published, 27, 105006
29. Ahmad Sohrabi Kashani and Muthukumaran Packirisamy, “Cellular deformation characterization of human breast cancer cells under hydrodynamic forces”. AIMS Biophysics, 4(3), 400-414, 2017.
30. N. Bandari, R. Ahmadi, A. Hooshiar, J. Dargahi, and M. Packirisamy. “Hybrid piezoresistive-optical tactile sensor for simultaneous measurement of tissue stiffness and detection of tissue discontinuity in robot-assisted minimally invasive surgery", Journal of Biomedical Optics, 22(7), 077002, 2017
31. Tanneru Hemanth Kumar; M. P Resmi Suresh ; Aravind Vyas Ramanan; M Sharparnia; Muthukumaran Packirisamy; Pragasen Pillay; Sheldon Williamson; Philippe Juneau; Raghunathan Rengasamy, “ Micro Photosynthetic Cell for Power Generation from Algae: Bio-Electrochemical Modeling and Verification”, Technology, Published, https://doi.org/10.1142/S2339547816500114
32. Fanous, M., Badilescu, S., and Packirisamy, M. Thermal Manipulation for Microfluidic Platform Optimization, Plasmonics, DOI: 10.1007/s11468-017-0515-3
33. Fanous, M., Badilescu, S., and Packirisamy, M. Effect of Gradual Heating of Gold Nanoparticle Multilayers on Polymer Substrates on the Characteristics of their LSPR Bands. International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Nanotechnology (IJTAN). Published , DOI: 10.11159/icnfa16.126
34. K. Kuruvinashetti, M. Massade, M.Packirisamy, P. Pillay, “Electrochemical Modeling and Equivalent Circuit Representation of Micro-Photosynthetic Power Cell”, IEEE Trans Ind Electronics, 64, 2, Feb 2017, 1561-1571
35. Duraichelvan, R., B. Srinivas, S. Badilescu, R. Ouellette, A. Ghosh, and M. Packirisamy, “ Exosomes Detection by a Label-free Localized Surface Plasmonic Resonance Method”, ECS Trans. 2016 75(17): 11-17; ; Published 23 September 2016
36. Jayan Ozhikandathil, Simona Badilescu and Muthukumaran Packirisamy “A Brief Review on Microfluidic Platforms for Hormones Detection” Published, Jrl of Neuro Tansmission, Jan 2016, (2017) 124: 47. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00702-016-1610-x
37. Chandrasekharan A and M.Packirisamy, Improved Efficiency of Microdiffuser through Geometry Tuning for Valveless Micropumps, Jrl. Fluids engineering, ASME,Vol 138, March 2016, 031101-12.
38. Agudelo CG, Packirisamy M, Geitmann A"Influence of Electric Fields and Conductivity on Pollen Tube Growth assessed via Electrical Lab-on-Chip", Nature Scientific report, Scientific Reports 6, Article number: 19812 (2016), doi:10.1038/srep19812, (IF 5.57)
39. R Ahmadi, S Arbatani, J Ozhikandathil, M Packirisamy, J Dargahi, “A multi-purpose optical microsystem for static and dynamic tactile sensing”, Sensors and Actuators A: Physical 235, 37-47, 2015
40. J Ozhikandathil, A Khosla, M Packirisamy, “Electrically Conducting PDMS Nanocomposite Using In Situ Reduction of Gold Nanostructures and Mechanical Stimulation of Carbon Nanotubes and Silver Nanoparticles, ECS Journal of Solid State Science and Technology 4 (10), S3048-S3052, 2015
41. Jayan Ozhikandathil, Simona Badilescu, and Muthukumaran Packirisamy, Detection of bovine growth hormone using conventional and lab-on-a-chip technologies: – A review, International Journal of Advances in Engineering Sciences and Applied Mathematics, Online Dec 09, 2015, DOI 10.1007/s12572-015-0153-y, published online Dec 09, 2015
42. Jayan Ozhikandathil, Simona Badilescu, and Muthukumaran Packirisamy, Technical note: A portable on-chip assay system for absorbance and plasmonic detection of protein hormone in milk, J. Dairy Sci. 98, 7:4384–4391, 2015.
43. Jayan Ozhikandathil, Simona Badilescu and Muthukumaran Packirisamy “Plasmonic Gold Decorated MWCNT Nanocomposite for Localized Plasmon Resonance Sensing" Nature Scientific report,5, 13181, 2015 (IF 5.57)
44. R. Ahmadi, S.Arbatani, M. Packirisamy and J. Dargahi, “Micro-optical force distribution sensing suitable for lump/artery detection”, Biomedical Microdevices (Impact Factor: 2.72). 02/2015; 17(1):9931. DOI: 10.1007/s10544-015-9931-3.
45. Agudelo CG, Sanati Nezhad A, Ghanbari M, Packirisamy M, Geitmann A., ‘Navigating a Maze – Sensing and Responding to Mechanical Obstacles during Cellular Invasive Growth’, Biophysical Journal, Vol 108, Iss 2, Supp. 1, 27 Jan 2015, 12a.
46. Mehdi Shahparnia, Muthukumaran Packirisamy, Philippe Juneau2 and Valter Zazubovich, “Micro photosynthetic power cell for power generation from photosynthesis of algae”, Technology, Vol. 3, No. 2 and3, June and Sept 2015, 119-126.
47. Ashwin Acharya:, Muthukumaran Packirisamy and Ricardo Izquierdo, “OLED Hybrid Integrated Polymer Microfluidic Biosensing for Point of Care Testing’, Micromachines, 6, 2015, 1406-1420.
48. R. Ahmadi, S.Arbatani, J., Ozhikandathil, M. Packirisamy and J. Dargahi, “A multi-purpose optical microsystem for static and dynamic tactilesensing”, Sensors and Actuators A, Physical, 235, 2015, 37-47.
49. SadAbadi Hamid; Packirisamy, Muthukumaran; Wuthrich, Rolf, “"Uniform in-situ synthesis and integration of gold nanoparticles in PDMS Microfluidics with 3D micromixing”, Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, 25, 2015, 1-7
50. Chandrasekharan A and M.Packirisamy, “A Study of Cavitating and Non-Cavitating Performances of Valveless Micropump through Dynamic Measurement of Chamber Pressure", Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, 2015, 25 03, 1-12, 5006 doi:10.1088/0960-1317/25/3/035006
51. A. Sanati Nezhad, M. Ghanbari, M. Packirisamy, A. Geitmann, “Navigating a Maze – Sensing and Responding to Mechanical Obstacles during Cellular Invasive Growth", Biophysical Journal 2015, vol. 108(2), pp. 12a, January 2015.
52. Sanati Nezhad A, , Packirisamy M, Geitmann A, “Dynamic, high precision targeting of growth modulating agents is able to trigger pollen tube growth reorientation”, Plant Journal, 2014, doi: 10.1111/tpj.12613, Aug 13, 2014.
53. Jayan Ozhikandathil and Muthukumaran Packirisamy, “Simulation and implementation of a Morphology-Tuned Gold Nano-Islands Integrated Plasmonic Sensor“, Sensors 2014, 14(6), 10497-10513; doi:10.3390/s140610497, June 2014
54. J. Ozhikandathi, S. Badilescu, M.Packirisamy, “A Portable On-chip Assay System for Absorbance and Plasmonic Detection of Recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone in Milk”, Dairy Science, Acc. Oct. 20, 2014, IF 3.08
55. Pierre Pottier, Michael J. Strain, and Muthukumaran Packirisamy, “Integrated micro-spectrometer with elliptical Bragg mirror enhanced diffraction grating on silicon on insulator”, ACS Photonics, Accepted, Publication Date (Web): April 17, 2014, DOI: 10.1021/ph400165j
56. Mahmood Ghanbari, Amir Sanati Nezhad, Carlos G. Agudelo, Muthukumaran Packirisamy and Anja Geitmann, `Microfluidic positioning of pollen grains in lab-on-a-chip for single cell analysis“, J Biosci Bioeng. 2014 Apr;117(4):504-11
57. Sanati Nezhad A, Ghanbari M, Agudelo CG, Naghavi, M, Packirisamy M, Bhat RB, Geitmann A., ‘Optimization of flow assisted entrapment of pollen grains in a microfluidic platform for tip growth analysis’, Biomed Microdevices. 2014 Feb;16(1):23-33
58. Stoenescu, Stefan, Truong, Vo-Van, Packirisamy, Muthukumaran, ‘Non-destructive quantification of alignment of nanorods embedded in uniaxially stretched polymer films ‘, Jrl of Applied Physics, 2014, 115(11), 114301-11431
59. Stoenescu, Stefan, Truong, Vo-Van, Packirisamy, Muthukumaran,’ Improved Alignment of Gold Nanorods Embedded in Polymer Films’, International Journal of Theoretical & Applied Nanotechnolgy, Vol.1, Issue 2, 2013, p. 26-29
60. Jayan Ozhikandathil and Muthukumaran Packirisamy “Monolithically Integrated Optical Microfluidic Chip by Single Step Lithography and Etching for Detection of Fluorophore Tagged Recombinant Bovine Somatotropin (rbST)” , Journal of The Electrochemical Society, 161 (2) B3155-B3159 (2014) (IF: 2.56).
61. Stefan Stoenescu, Vo-Van Truong, Muthukumaran Packirisamy, “Dichroic optical properties of uniaxially oriented gold nanorods in polymer films”, Plasmonics (2.425), Published on line, October, 2013.
62. M.D. Shakhawat Hossain, Muthukumaran Packirisamy Subhash Rakheja, “Dynamic Behavior of Microcantilever Under Periodic Flow of Viscous Fluids” Advances in Vibration Engineering, 12(4) Aug. 2013, pp 357-362.
63. M Alsawafta, S Badilescu, Vo-Van Truong and M Packirisamy, “ Growth of Gold Crystalsunder the Presence of Bubbles Trapped under the Surface of Gold – Poly(Vinyl Alcohol) Nanocomposite Films”, Progress in Nanotechnology and Nanomaterials, Jul. 2013, Vol. 2 Iss. 3, PP. 69-76
64. Nikhila Anand, Shishira Venkatesh, Pramod Putta, Stefan Stoenescu, Simona Badilescu, Muthukumaran Packirisamy, Vo-Van Truong, Fabrication of a Gold Nanostar – Embedded Porous Poly(dimethylsiloxan) Platform for Sensing Applications’ Sensors & Transducers, Vol. 149, Issue 2, February 2013, pp. 20-28
65. J. Ozhikandathil and M. Packirisamy “Detection of recombinant growth hormone by evanescent cascaded waveguide coupler on silica-on-silicon” Journal of Biophotonics, Volume 6, Issue 5, May 2013, Pages: 457–467
66. R. Ahmadi, M. Packirisamy and J. Dargahi, “High sensitive force sensing based on the optical fiber coupling loss," ASME Journal of Medical Devices, Accepted on Nov 15, 2012, J. Med. Devices 7(1), 011001 (March 2013) (8 pages) doi:10.1115/1.4023264 (Impact Factor: 0.6)
67. P. Pottier and M. Packirisamy, “Polarisation response of mono-order concave diffraction gratings based on elliptical Bragg reflector", J. Mod. Opt., Volume 60, Issue 9, 2013, DOI:10.1080/09500340.2013.808384
68. P. Pottier and M. Packirisamy, “Design and properties of concave diffraction
gratings based on elliptical Bragg mirrors", J. Lightwave Technol., 31 (12), 1890-1898 (2013). July 2013
69. SadAbadi H, Badilescu S, Packirisamy M, Wüthrich R., Integration of gold nanoparticles in PDMS microfluidics for lab-on-a-chip plasmonic biosensing of growth hormones., Biosens Bioelectron. 2013 Jun 15; 44, 77-84.
70. SadAbadi H., S Badilescu, M Packirisamy, R Wuthrich,Rapid Microwave-Induced Synthesis of Gold-Polydimethylsiloxane Nanocomposites for Biosensing of Proteins, Jrl of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Vol 13, April 2013, 1-8 (I F2.2)
71. SadAbadi H.,M Packirisamy, R Wuthrich, High performance cascaded PDMS micromixer based on split-and-recombination flows for lab-on-a-chip applications, RSC Adv., 2013, 3 (20), 7296 – 7305 (IF 2.6)
72. Sanati Nezhad, M. Naghavi, M. Packirisamy, R. Bhat, A. Geitmann, “Quantification of cellular penetrative forces using Lab-on-chip technology and reverse engineering”, Proc. Natl. Acad. (PNAS) Sci., 100 (20), 8093-98, 2013. (IF 13.8)
73. G. Agudelo*, A. Sanati Nezhad*, M. Ghanbari*, M. Naghavi, M. Packirisamy, A. Geitmann, “TipChip – a modular, MEMS (micro-electro-mechanical systems) based platform for the investigation of tip growing cells”, The plant J, vol: 73, pp:1057-1068, 2013.
74. Sanati Nezhad, M. Naghavi, M. Packirisamy, R. Bhat, A. Geitmann, “Quantitative determination of the biomechanical properties of the pollen tube cell wall using Lab-on-chip technology”, 13, 2599-2608, Lab on Chip, 2013.
75. Sanati Nezhad, M. Packirisamy, R. Bhat, A. Geitmann, “In Vitro Study of Oscillatory Growth Dynamics of Camellia Pollen Tubes in Microfluidic Environment ‘, Biomedical Engineering, IEEE Transactions on., 2013, 60(11), 3185-3193
76. Sanati Nezhad, Mahmood Ghanbari, Carlos Agudelo, Muthukumaran Packirisamy, Rama B. Bhat, Anja Geitmann, “PDMS microcantilever-based flow sensor integration for lab-on-chip”, IEEE sensors J, vol. 13, no 2, Feb 2013, pp: 601-609,
77. A. Vyas, M.Packirisamy and S.Williamson, “Advanced Fabrication, Modeling, and Testing of a Micro-Photosynthetic Electrochemical Cell for Energy Harvesting Applications", IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Accepted April 10, 2013
78. R. Kalyanaraman, G. Rinaldi, M.Packirisamy and R.Bhat, “Equivalent Area nonlinear Static and Dynamic Analysis of Electrostatically Actuated Microstructures", Microsystem Technologies: Volume 19, Issue 1 (2013), Page 61-70.
79. M.D. Shakhawat Hossain, Xiaoxi Huang Muthukumaran Packirisamy Subhash Rakheja, Motion video image processing (MVIP) method for measuring microfluidic–structure interactions, Measurement, Volume 46, Issue 8, October 2013, Pages 2384–2390
80. Sanati Nezhad, Mahmood Ghanbari, Carlos Agudelo, Muthukumaran Packirisamy, Rama B. Bhat, Anja Geitmann, “PDMS microcantilever-based flow sensor integration for lab-on-chip”, IEEE sensors J, vol. 13, pp: 601-609, 2012.
81. Kamal M., Narayanswamy S., and Packirisamy M., “Optimized off-axis cylindrical mirror-focused line-scanning system for optical coherence tomography imaging applications”, Journal of Biomedical Optics. 17(5), 056006 (May 04 2012); doi: 10.1117/1.JBO.17.5.056006
82. Chandrasekharan A and M.Packirisamy, ‘Experimental Investigation of Cavitation Behavior in Valveless Micropumps’, Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, Nov 2012, 22, 125019, 15pp.
83. M. Arefin Anwar, M. Packirisamy and and A. K. W. Ahmed, ‘Disc Type Thermal Actuator with Straight Beams for Angular Motion’, Applied Thermal Engineering, Applied Thermal Engineering, Volume 51, Issues 1–2, March 2013, Pages 988-999
84. J. Ozhikandathil and M. Packirisamy “Nano-islands integrated evanescence-based lab-on-a-chip on silica-on-silicon and PDMS hybrid platform for detection of recombinant growth hormone", Biomicrofluidics, Volume 6, Issue 4, Oct. 2012.
85. Agudelo A, A. Sanati, M. Ghanbari, M. Packirisamy, A. Geitmann, “A Microfluidic Platform for the Investigation of Elongation Growth in Pollen Tubes”, Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, vol. 22, 115009, 2012.
86. P.Pottier and M.Packirisamy, “High-Efficiency Metallic Multistratum Concave Diffraction Grating”, Applied Optics, Vol. 51, Issue 18, pp. 4073-4077 (2012).
87. P.Pottier and M.Packirisamy, “Mono-Order High Efficiency Dielectric Concave Diffraction Grating”, Journal of Lightwave Technology (Accepted July 11, 2012), Vol. 30, Issue 17, pp. 2922-2928 (2012)
88. A.Sanati Nezhad, I. Stiharu, M. Packiricamy, R. B. Bhat, “Modelling of Adhesive Forces in Nanotweezer”, J of advanced materials research, Vol: 403-408, pp: 1122-1129, 2012.
89. SadAbadi H., S Badilescu, M Packirisamy, R Wuthrich, “PDMS-Gold Nanocomposite Platforms with Enhanced Sensing Properties”, Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnoloy, 8, 1–11, 2012. (IF 5.3)
90. Jayan Ozhikandathil, Simona Badilescu and Muthukumaran Packirisamy “Gold Nanoisland Structures Integrated in a Lab-on-a-Chip for Plasmonic Detection of Bovine Growth Hormone” Journal of Biomedical Optics. 17(7), 077001 (Jul 05 2012); doi: 10.1117/1.JBO.17.7.077001 (Impact Factor: 3.188).
91. J. Ozhikandathil and M. Packirisamy “Silica-on-silicon waveguide integrated polydimethylsiloxane lab-on-a-chip for quantum dot fluorescence bio-detection” Journal of biomedical Optics 17, 017006 (2012). (Feb 06 2012); doi: 10.1117/1.JBO.17.1.017006
92. J. Ozhikandathil, S. Badilescu and M. Packirisamy “Detection of Fluorophore Tagged Recombinant Bovine Somatotropin (rbST) by Using Silica-on-Silicon (SOS)-PDMS Lab-on-a-Chip” IEEE Sensor Journal, VOL. 12, NO. 9, (2012).
93. Davoud N. S. Narayanswamy, M.Packirisamy and M.Pai, ‘Static characterization of microstructures using AOMSI and temporal phase-shifting (TPS) methods’, Microsystems Technologies, March 2012, 18, 661-666
94. R. Ahmadi, M. Packirisamy, J. Dargahi and R. Cecere, “Discretely-loaded beam-type optical fiber tactile sensor for tissue manipulation and palpation in minimally invasive robotic surgery," IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 22–32, January 2012
95. M Alsawafta, S Badilescu, Vo-Van Truong and M Packirisamy, Effect of hydrogen nanobubbles on the morphology of gold – gelatin bionanocomposite films and their optical properties, Nanotechnology IOP, 23 (2012) 065305
96. Simona Badilescu and Muthukumaran Packirisamy, “Microfluidics-Nano-Integration for Synthesis and Sensing,” Polymers 2012, 4, 1278-1310.
97. R. Ahmadi, M. Packirisamy, J. Dargahi “Innovative Optical Microsystem for Static and Dynamic Tissue Diagnosis in Minimally Invasive Surgical Opberations" Journal of Biomedical Optics, Accepted July 2012. vol. 17, no. 8, pp. 081416-1–8, August 2012. (Impact Factor: 3.480)
98. A.Chandrasekaran, A.Soni, M. Packirisamy, “An Improvised Finite Difference Technique for Modelling Microphotonics Rib Waveguide Systems’, Far East Jrl of App Math., Accepted June 5, 2012,
99. Kamal M., Narayanswamy S., and Packirisamy M., “An off-axis cylindrical mirror focused line scanning system with high imaging quality for broad spectral band”, 2011 J. Opt. 13 105502 doi:10.1088/2040-8978/13/10/105502
100. J.K. Baral, R. Izquierdo, M. Packirisamy, Vo-Van Truong, “Improved Polymer Solar Cell Performance by Engineering of Cathode Interface”, European Physical Journal: Applied Physics, 55(03), 2011, 30202, 10p.
101. Chandrasekharan A and M.Packirisamy, “Geometrical tuning of microdiffuser/nozzle for valveless micropumps”, Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering. 21(4), 045035, 2011.
102. Jayan, A Morrison, M Packirisamy and R Wüthrich, “Low resistive silicon substrate as an etch-stop layer for drilling thick SiO2 by Spark Assisted Chemical Engraving (SACE)", Journal of Microsystem Technologies, Vol 17, No: 3 pp373-380, 2011.
103. Roozbeh Ahmadi, Muthukumaran Packirisamy, Javad Dargahi and Renzo Cecere, “Discretely-Loaded Beam-Type Optical Fiber Tactile Sensor for Tissue Manipulation and Palpation in Minimally Invasive Robotic Surgery”, IEEE Sensors, DOI:10.1109/JSEN 2011.2113394.
104. M. Kamal, S. Narayanswamy, and M. Packirisamy, “Optical design of a line-focused forward-viewing scanner for optical coherence tomography," Appl. Opt. 49, 6170-6178 (2010).
105. M. Kamal, S. Narayanswamy, and M. Packirisamy, “Optical design of a line-focused forward-viewing scanner for optical coherence tomography," It is published in the virtual Journal of BioMedical Optics on Jan 06, 2011.
106. M. Alsawafta, S. Badilescu, M. Packirisamy and Vo-Van Truong,” Kinetics at the nanoscale: formation and aqueous oxidation of copper nanoparticles”, Reaction Kinetics, Mechanisms and Catalysis, 2011, DOI 10.1007/s11144-011- 0352-x
107. Mohammed Alsawafta, Simona Badilescu, Abhilash Paneri, Vo-Van Truong and Muthukumaram Packirisamy, “Gold – Poly(methyl ethacrylate) Nanocomposite Films for Plasmonic Biosensing Applications”, Polymers Polymers 2011, 3, 1833-1848; doi:10.3390/polym3041833
108. Arvind Chandrasekaran, Gino Rinaldi, Muthukumaran Packirisamy “Label-free detection of enzymatic interaction through dynamic behaviour of microstructures” Adv. Engg. Sci. App. Maths, 2(1-2), pp. 1-7 2010
109. Arvind Chandrasekaran, Muthukumaran Packirisamy, “Integrated Microfluidic Biophotonic Chip for laser induced fluorescence detection”, Journal of Biomedical Microdevices, 2010, vol. 12 n 5, pp 923-933.
110. Anas Al Azzam, Arvind Chandrasekaran, Muthukumaran Packirisamy, Ion Stiharu, Rama Bhat, “Bioaffinity limitations for anisotropically etched silicon microfluidics” International Journal of Abrasive Technologies: Special issue, 2010, 3(2) pp. 122-132.
111. Pooja Devi†, Simona Badilescu, Muthukumaran Packirisamy and Pethaiyan Jeevanandam, Synthesis of Gold-Poly (dimethylsiloxane) Nanocomposite through a Polymer-Mediated Silver/Gold Galvanic Replacement Reaction, Gold Bulletin 43(4), 2010, pp307-315.
112. Davoud Mohammadalizadeh, Muthukumaran Packirisamy and Sivakumar Narayanswamy, “Stitched Acousto-Optic Modulator Stroboscopic Interferometry for characterizing larger microstructures Measurement paper”, Measurement
Volume 43, Issue 6, July 2010, Pages 810-821
113. G Rinaldi, I Stiharu, M Packirisamy, V Nerguizian, R Jr Landry and J-P Raskin, “Dynamic pressure as a measure of gas turbine engine (GTE) performance” , Meas. Sci. Technol., 21, Art no. 045201. Apr. 2010.
114. Mohammdalizadeh, D., Manohohar Pai, M., Sivakumar, N., Packirisamy, M. “New temporal phase-shifting technique utilizing stroboscopy for static characterization of microstructures”, Measurement, 43 (1), Jan 2010, p.135-143.
115. Mohammad Kamal, Narayanswamy Sivakumar, Muthukumaran Packirisamy,"Optical design of a line focused forward-viewing scanner for optical coherence tomography" Applied Optics, 2010, pp.6170-6178
116. G Rinaldi, I Stiharu, M Packirisamy, V Nerguizian and R Jr Landry, “Dynamic pressure for gas turbine engine condition monitoring”, Intl Review of Aerospace Engineering, 3(5), Oct. 2010, pp.274-283
117. Arvind Chandrasekaran, Muthukumaran Packirisamy, “Experimental Investigation of Evanescence based Infrared biodetection technique for Micro-Total Analysis Systems (TAS)” Journal of Biomedical Optics, 14,(5), Sep.-Oct. 2009, pp. 054050-1 to 11.
118. Khodabakhsh Saeedi, Rama B. Bhat and Muthukumaran Packirisamy, “Vibration of a Tapered Composite Aircraft Wing Using the Rayleigh Ritz Method with Boundary Characteristic Orthogonal Polynomials”, Canadian Aeronautics and Space Journal, Vol 55, No.1, pp.15-23, 2009.
119. S. Sokhanvar, M. Packirisamy and J. Dargahi, “ MEMS Endoscopic Tactile Sensor: Toward in-situ and in-vivo Tissue Softness Characterization”, IEEE sensors, Dec. 2009, 9, 12, pp 1679 – 1687.
120. Carlos G. Agudelo, Muthukumaran Packirisamy, Guchuan Zhu, and Lahcen Saydy, “Nonlinear Control of an Electrostatic Micromirror beyond Pull-in with an Experimental Validation", IEEE/ASME Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems, 2009, 18(4), pp 914-923.
121. G. Florea, M.Packirisamy, I.Stiharu, “Modeling and verification of XeF2 silicon micromachining”, Int. J. Nanomanufacturing, Vol. 3, Nos. ½, 2009, pp 55-72.
122. Gino Rinaldi, Muthukumaran Packirisamy, Ion Stiharu and Nezih Mrad “Simple and Versatile Micro-Cantilever Sensors", Sensors Review, Vol 29, Nov 1, 2009, pp. 44-53.
123. M. Pai, G. Rinaldi, N. Sivakumar, M. Packirisamy,” Low-frequency static characterization of microstructures using acousto-optic modulated stroboscopic interferometer”, Optics and Lasers in Eng., Volume 47, Issue 2, February 2009, pp 230-236
124. M. Pai, G. Rinaldi, N. Sivakumar, M. Packirisamy,” Metrology, Static and Dynamic Characterization of Microstructures using Acousto-Optic-Modulated-Stroboscopic-Interferometry”, Measurement, Volume 42, Issue 3, April 2009, Pages 337-345
125. Gino Rinaldi, Muthukumaran Packirisamy and Ion Stiharu, “Dynamic Synthesis of Microsystems using Segment Rayleigh-Ritz Method," IEEE/ASME Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems, Dec 2008, 17(6), pp 1468-1480.
126. Chandrasekaran A, Shanmugasundaram, P., J. You, A. Acharya, M. Packirisamy, D. Maxwell, “Bio-resistive identification of Heat Shock Protein 90”, Jrl. Of BioMicrofluidics, Accepted, June 28 2008. Biomicrofluidics vol.2(3) 2008, pp 034102:1-10. Also published Virtual Journal of Biological Physics Research, July 15, 2008.
127. A. Chandrasekaran, M. Packirisamy, “Enhanced bio-molecular interactions through re-circulating microflows” Jrl. of Nanobiotechnology, 2008, 2(2) pp 39-46.
128. S. Sokhanvar, J Dargahi, and M. Packirisamy (2008)” Nonlinear Modeling and Experimental Evaluation of Soft Tissue Embedded Lumps for MIS Applications”, International Journal of Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery, Accepted, under publication.
129. Arvind Chandrasekaran and Muthukumaran Packirisamy,” Enhanced fluorescence detection through selective reflector integration with optical microfluidics based Lab-on-a-chip”, Sensor review, 2008, vol. 28(1), pp 33-38.
130. Gino Rinaldi, Muthukumaran Packirisamy and Ion Stiharu, “Frequency Tuning AFM Optical Levers Using a Slot”, Journal of Microsystem Technologies, 14, 2008, 361-369
131. S. Sokhanvar, J Dargahi and M. Packirisamy,”Influence of Friction on Piezoelectric Sensors”, J. of Sensors and Actuators, A: Physical, 141 (Jan 2008) 120–128. S.
132. Sokhanvar, J. Dargahi, and M. Packirisamy ,“Hyperelastic modelling and parametric study of soft tissue embedded lump for MIS applications”, Int J Med Robot. 2008 Sep;4(3):232-41.
133. Yunqiang Li, Muthukumaran Packirisamy, Rama B. Bhat, “Shape optimizations and static/dynamic characterizations of deformable microplate structures with multiple electrostatic actuators", Journal of Microsystem Technologies, 14, 2008, 255-266
134. Jianliang You, Avinash K. Bhaskar, Muthukumaran Packirisamy and Rama Bhat, “Static and dynamic evaluation of SOI based scanning micromirrors”, International Journal of Intelligent Systems Technologies and Applications 2008 – Vol. 5, No.1/2 pp. 185 – 200.
135. Rinaldi, G., Packirisamy, M. and Stiharu, I., (2006) Boundary characterization of MEMS structures through electro-mechanical testing. Sensors and Actuators A, Volume 143, Issue 2, 16 May 2008, Pages 415-422
136. Avinash. K.B., M. Packirisamy, Bhat. R. B., ‘Bulk micromachining for SOI based microsystems using double side XeF2 etching’, special issue on Microfabrication, International Journal of Manufacturing Technology and Management (IJMTM), Vol. 13, Nos.2/3/4, 2008, pp. 297-307.
137. Jianliang You, M. Packirisamy, I. Stiharu,"Study of an eletrostatically actuated torsional micromirror with compliant planar springs" Journal of Microsystem Technologies, Issue 14/1, 2008, 7-16.
138. A.Parashar, A.Shah, M. Packirisamy and N. Sivakumar, “Three Cavity Tunable MEMS Fabry Perot Interferometer”, Sensors, 7(12), Dec 2007, pp. 3071-3083
139. Gino Rinaldi, Muthukumaran Packirisamy and Ion Stiharu, “Quantitative Boundary Support Characterization for Cantilever MEMS“, Sensors 2007, 7, Special Issue: “Cantilever, Microcantilevers and Nanocantilever Sensors and Biosensors", Sensors 2007, 7, 2062-2079.
140. Arvind Chandrasekaran, Ashwin Acharya, Jian Liang You, Kim Young Soo, Muthukumaran Packirisamy, Ion Stiharu, Andre Darveau, “Hybrid integrated Silicon microfluidic platform for fluorescence based biodetection” Sensors 2007, 7, 1901-1915
141. S. Sokhanvar, M. Ramezanifard, J Dargahi and M. Packirisamy, “Graphical Rendering of Localized Lumps for MIS Applications”, Transactions of the ASME, J of Medical Devices, 2007, (1): 217-224.
142. Gino Rinaldi, Muthukumaran Packirisamy and Ion Stiharu, “Computer Aided Design of Geometrically Difficult Micro-Mechanical Structures for Academic Environment”, Intl. Jrl. of Computer Applications in Technology, Special issue on “informatics in MEMS design and manufacture", Accepted on June 29, 2007.
143. Saeed Sokhanvar, Mohammad Reza Ramezanifard, Muthukumaran Packirisamy and Javad Dargahi, “Computer Aided Minimally Invasive Surgery: A reality-based soft tissue modelling approach”, International Journal of Computer Application and Technology, Special Issue on Informatics in MEMS Design and Manufacture. Accepted on June 29, 2007.
144. S. Sokhanvar, M. Packirisamy and J. Dargahi, ‘A multifunctional PVDF-based tactile sensor for minimally invasive surgery’ Journal of Smart Materials and Structures, Vol. 16, 2007, pp.989-998. Considered for IoP Select, a special collection of superior articles, http://Select.iop.org.
145. M. Arefin Anwar, M. Packirisamy and and A. K. W. Ahmed, ‘Thermally Actuated Rotary Type Micro Actuator with Curved Beams’, Jrl. of Mechanisms and Machine Theory, Accepted for publication.
146. Arvind Chandrasekaran, Amit Soni, Muthukumaran Packirisamy, “Modelling of Evanescence based Silicon-on-Insulator Rib Waveguide System for Chemical Sensing”, International Journal of Computer Application and Technology, Special Issue on Informatics in MEMS Design and Manufacture. Accepted on June 29, 2007. ISSN (Online): 1741-5047.
147. Gino Rinaldi, Muthukumaran Packirisamy and Ion Stiharu, “Dynamic Testing of Micromechanical Structures under Thermo-Electro-Mechanical Influences”, Measurement, 40, Jul 2007, pp. 563-574.
148. Gino Rinaldi, Muthukumaran Packirisamy and Ion Stiharu, “Tuning the Dynamic Behaviour of Cantilever MEMS Based Sensors and Actuators”, Sensor Review, Vol. 27, No. 2., 2007, pp.142-150.
149. Gino Rinaldi, Muthukumaran Packirisamy and Ion Stiharu, “Dynamic Analysis of Slotted MEMS Cantilevers”, International Journal of COMADEM, April 2007 Issue.10(2). Pp.13-19.I.
150. Arvind Chandrasekaran and Muthukumaran Packirisamy, ‘Wafer Dicing Strategic Planning Technnique for Clustered MEMS Devices’, International Journal of Product Development (IJPD), Vol4, No.3/4, 2007, pp. 296-309.
151. Yunqiang Li, Muthukumaran Packirisamy, Rama B. Bhat, “Shape optimization and dynamic characterization of multiple-electrostatically deformable microbridges", Journal of Microsystem Technologies, Vol 13, No. 7, 2006, pp. 663-675.
152. Arvind Chandrasekaran and Muthukumaran Packirisamy, “Absorption detection of enzymatic reaction using optical microfluidics based intermittent flow microreactor system”, IEE Proc. of Nanobiotechnology, Vol. 153, No.6, Dec 2006, pp. 137-143.
153. Nagarajan Babu, Ali Bonakdar, Javad Dargahi, Muthukumaran Packirisamy, Rama Bhat, “Design and Analysis of a Micro Machined Piezoelectric Sensor for Measuring Visoelastic Properties of Tissues in Minimally Invasive Surgery”, Journal of Smart Materials and Structures, Vol. 15, 2006, pp.1684-1690.
154. Amritsar Jeetender, Ion Stiharu and Muthukumaran Packirisamy, ‘Bio Enzymatic Detection of Troponin C’, Journal of BioMedical Optics, Volume 11, Issue 2, March/April 2006, 021010, pp1-7.
155. Guchuan Zhu, Muthukumaran Packirisamy, Mehran Hosseini,and and Yves-Alain Peter, “Modelling and control of an electrostatically actuated torsional micromirror”, Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, Vol. 16, 2006, pp.2044-2052.
156. Gino Rinaldi, Muthukumaran Packirisamy and Ion Stiharu, ‘Boundary Characterization of Microstructures through Thermo Mechanical Testing’, Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, Vol. 16, 2006, pp.549-556.
157. Chandrasekaran A., Packirisamy M., Stiharu I. and Delage A., ‘Hybrid Bulk Micromachining Process Suitable for Roughness Reduction in Optical MEMS Devices’, Intl. Jrl. of Manu. Tech. and Mgmt.: Spl. issue on “Advances in Micro/Nano Machining Tech. for Electronic and Optical Devices”, Vol. 9, Nos. 1 /2, 2006, pp. 144-159.
158. Vahé Nerguizian, Mustapha Rafaf, Louis A. Dessaint, Muthukumaran Packirisamy and Ion Stiharu, “MEMS magnetic linear motor for micro applications”, WSEAS Transactions on Circuits and Systems, Issue 4, Volume 4, April 2005, pp. 267-273.
159. Huijun Li, Ion Stiharu Muthukumaran Packirisamy and Vahé Nerguizian, “Micro-optical thermally actuated platform in MUMPS technology”, WSEAS Transactions on Circuits and Systems, Issue 5, Volume 4, May 2005, pp. 490-494.
160. Muthukumaran Packirisamy and Hong Zhao, ‘Birefringence control in Anisotropically Micromachined SOI Waveguides’, WSEAS Transactions on Circuits and Systems, Issue 4, Volume 4, April 2005, pp. 203-210.
161. Jianliang You, Luis Flores, Muthukumaran Packirisamy and Ion Stiharu, ‘Modeling the Effect of Channel Bends on Microfluidic Flow’, IASME Transactions, Issue 1, Vol. 1, Jan. 2005, pp. 144-151.
162. Packirisamy M., ‘Microfabrication Influence on the Behavior of Capacitive Type MEMS Sensors and Actuators’ Sensor Review, Vol. 26, No. 1, 2006, pp. 58-65.
163. Packirisamy M., Stiharu I., Li X.and Rinaldi G., ‘A Polyimide Based Resistive Humidity Sensor’, Sensor Review, Vol. 25, No. 4, 2005, pp. 271-276.
164. Stiharu I, M. Packirisamy, S. Rakheja, A. Jeetender, “Integrated microsystem for troponin-C bio-enzyme detection for Acute Myocardial Syndrome recognition", WSEAS Transactions on Circuits and Systems, Issue 5, Vol. 4, May 2005, pp. 577-585.
165. Nerguizian V., Rafaf M, Packirisamy M. and Stiharu I., “Ultra violet detection sensors”, Intl. Jrl. of High Speed Electronics and Systems (IJHSES), Spl. Issue, 2005. (June 02, 2005, Accepted).
166. Sokhanvar S., J. Dargahi, M. Packirisamy, E. Esmailzadeh, “Modeling of Chemical Control of Human Respiratory System “,J. of Biomed. & Mat. Eng.,, 15(6)2005, pp.467-481.
167. Muthukumaran, P., R.B. Bhat and I. Stiharu, ‘Active Control of Enclosure Structural Vibration and the Resultant Interior Noise Using Artificial Neural Network’, Intl. Jrl. of Advances in Vibration Engineering, Vol.4, No. 2, April-June 2005, pp.181-198.
168. P. Muthukumaran, I. Stiharu and R. B. Bhat, ‘Influence of Micromachining on Dynamic Behavior of MEMS Structures’, Canadian Jrl. of Elec. and Comp. Engineering, 30(3), 2005, pp. 157-162.
169. P.Muthukumaran, et.al., “Planar comb filters based on aberration-free elliptical grating facets", IEEE Jrl. Lightwave Technology. 23(3), pp. 1239-1243, 2005.
170. P.Muthukumaran, et.al., “Novel architecture for design of planar lightwave interleavers", IEEE Jrl. Lightwave Technol. 23(3), pp. 1435-1440, 2005.
171. Dossou K., Packirisamy M. and Fontaine M., ‘Analysis of diffraction gratings using an edge element method’, Jrl. of the Optical Society of America A., Vol. 22, No.2, Feb. 2005, pp. 278-288.
172. Packirisamy M., Stiharu I. and Flores L., “Roughness Characterization of Gas Phase Micromachining Process Suitable for Fabricating Silicon Based Microsystems", Intl. Jrl. of Manufacturing Tech. and Management, Vol 7, No.s2/3/4, 2005, pp. 224-245.
173. Stiharu I., Packirisamy M. and Botef I., ‘Gaseous phase XeF2 chemical milling for MEMS Machining’, Mecatronica, 2004 (1), pp. 82-87.
174. Bhaskar A., Packirisamy M. and R.B. Bhat , ‘Modeling Switching Response of Torsional Micromirrors for Optical Microsystems’, Jrl. of Mechanisms and Machine Theory, Vol.39, No. 12, December 2004, pp. 1399-1410.
175. Dargahi S., S. Sokhanvar, and M. Packirisamy,” Theoretical and Experimental Techniques in Using Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) Films as a Transducer in Sensor Systems”, Trans. of the Canadian Society of Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 28, No. 2B, 2004. pp.291-307.
176. M.Packirisamy., et.al.,’Planar Waveguide Echelle Gratings in Silica-on-Silicon’, IEEE. Photonics Technology Letters , Vol. 16, No.2, Feb. 2004, pp. 503-505.
177. Rinaldi G., Packirisamy M. and Stiharu I., ‘An Improved Method for Predicting Microfabrication Influence in Atomic Force Microscopy Performances’, Intl. Jrl. of Nanotechnology, Vol.1, No.3, 2004, pp. 292-306.
178. Demirli. K , S.X. Cheng and P.Muthukumaran, ‘Fuzzy Modeling of Job Sequencing with Substractive Clustering’, Jrl. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 137, 2003, pp. 235-270.
179. Demirli. K and P.Muthukumaran. ‘Fuzzy System Identification with Higher Order clustering’, Jrl. of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems, Vol. 9, No. 3-4, 2000, pp. 129-158.
180. Muthukumaran.P, I.Stiharu and R.B.Bhat,’Gas Phase Xenon Difluoride Etching of Microsystems Fabricated through Mitel 1.5 m CMOS Process’, Canadian Jrl. of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Vol. 25, No. 1, Jan. 2000, pp. 35- 41.
181. Muthukumaran.P, K.Demirli, I.Stiharu and R.B.Bhat. ‘Boundary Conditioning Technique for Structural Tuning using Fuzzy Logic Approach’, Intl. Jrl. of Computers and Structures, Jan. 2000, Vol. 74, Issue 5, pp. 547-557.
182. Muthukumaran.P, R.B.Bhat and I.Stiharu. ‘Boundary Conditioning Technique for Structural Tuning’, Jrl. of Sound and Vibration, 220(5), 1999, 847-859.
183. Muthukumaran.P, R.B.Bhat and I.Stiharu, ‘Localization of Structural Vibration and Acoustic Radiation through Boundary Conditioning’, Trans.CSME, Vol. 22, No. 4B, 1998, 519-532. ISSN (printed): 0315-8977
184. Muthukumaran.P and S.Kumaraswamy, ‘A Method for Prediction of Static Pressure Distribution in Centrifugal Impellers’, Jrl. of Aeronautical Society of India, Vol. 47, No.2, May 1995, pp 87-93.
185. Muthukumaran.P, S.Kumaraswamy and H.C.Radha Krishna, ‘Prediction for Assessing Cavitation Performance of Rotodynamic Pumps’, Jrl. of Irrigation and Power, Vol. 49, No.4, Oct. 1992, pp 101-117.
186. Muthukumaran.P, S.Kumaraswamy and H.C.Radha Krishna, ‘Prediction of Cavitation Behavior of Pumps’, IE(I) Jrl., Vol. 72, Jan. 1992, pp 88-95.