- Packirisamy, A. Delage, ‘Planar waveguide echelle grating device with astigmatic grating facets’, (US Patent 6,766,077 B2, July 20, 2004. PCT application filed 12 Nov 2002, PCT/CA02/01733)
- Packirisamy, et.al., ‘Method of creating a controlled flat pass band in an echelle or waveguide grating’ (PCT 2349034, Intl. Patent). US Patent 2004/0240063 A1 Dec 02, 2004.
- Packirisamy, et.al., ‘Application of Planar Waveguide based Grating Device and Spectrometer For Species Specific Wavelength Detection’. (US Patent 7324195 B2, Jan 29, 2008)
- Packirisamy, et.al., ‘Planar waveguide grating devices having controlled polarization dependent sensitivity and a method of manufacturing thereof’( US Patent 7420734B2, Sept. 02, 2008)
- Packirisamy, et.al., “Method and devices for early detection of cancer cells and types through micromechanical interactions”, US Patent Application, Provisional filed June 2007; Full Application was published on Dec 25, 2008, US-2008-0318242-A1
- Packirisamy and A.Chandrasekaran, “Nano-Enhanced Evanescence Integrated Technique (NEET) Based Microphotonic Device and Sample Analysis System”, US 8883080 B2, Nov 11, 2014.
- Packirisamy and A.Chandrasekaran, “Nano-Enhanced Evanescence Integrated Technique (NEET) Based Microphotonic Device and Sample Analysis System”, Canadian Patent CA 2773732
- Packirisamy and A. Acharya., “A microfluidic device and method for fabricating the microfluidic device”, US Patent U.S. Provisional Application 61/082,302 filed July 21, 2008, Full Application filed by July 2009, Issued Jan 06 2015, US8926906B2
- Pottier and M.Packirisamy, “High efficiency mono-order concave diffraction grating”, US Patent, Priority Data 61/544093 Oct 6, 2011, WO 2013/049942 A1, Intl Filing date Oct 5, 2012, Issued Nov 3, 2015, US9176282 B2
- Muthukumaran Packirisamy, Roozbeh Ahmadi, and Javad Dargahi, “System for sensing mechanical property of a sample”, Patent Application, US Patent 9863825, Jan 9 2018. Filed on Oct 26, 2010. Patent Application, WO 2012/055024 A1, Intl Pub. Date May 02, 2012.
Patents in progress:
- Pottier and M.Packirisamy,” Micromechanically actuated deformable optical beam steering for wavelength tunable optical sources, filters and detectors”, Filed May 30, 2018, U.S. Patent Application No. 15/992,632.
- Packirisamy, J.Ozhikandathil, “Active composite materials for micro-fluidic and nano-fluidic devices”, US Provisional application number 62/649,405, March 28, 2018
- Packirisamy, M.Mostapha, “Suspended Microfluidic Platform with Flow Plane Angled to Bending Plane (SMFAB)”, Provisional Patent Filed June 6 2017, U.S. Patent Application No. 62/527179.
- Packirisamy, M.Habibi,’ Distributed Localized Field Configurable Selective Spatial Solidification (S3) and Trapping Methods of Creating Layerless Structures’, DOI raised Sept 2016, Provisional files Feb 07 2017. U.S. Patent Application No. 62/455,750
- Pottier and M.Packirisamy,”Wavelength tunable optical sources, filters. and detectors”, US Provisional submitted, Dec 2015, U.S. Patent Application No. 62261396.
- Packirisamy, J.Ozhikandathil, Ajit Khosla “Method of fabrication morphologically transformed nanostructures (MTNS) and tunable nanocomposite polymer materials and devices using such materials”, United States Patent Application US2016/0033403 A1Feb 6.2016
- Packirisamy, J.Ozhikandathil, Ajit Khosla “Method of fabrication morphologically transformed nanostructures (MTNS) and tunable nanocomposite polymer materials and devices using such materials”, Canada Patent Application No 2906237, Aug 31, 2015
- Packirisamy and M.Shahparnia, “Scalable micro power cells with no-gap arrangement between electron and proton transfer elements “,US Patent US 2014/0255730 A1, Filed Oct 4, 2012, Published Sep 11 2014.
- Packirisamy, et.al., ‘Finite clad thickness for increased channel isolation and reduced waveguide coupling in a photonic device’. (US, 31/01/2003, 60/352,559. PCT 31/01/2003, PCT/CA03/00125)
- Muthukumaran Packirisamy, Alisa Piekny, Daniel Beaudet, Simona Badilescu, Kiran Kuruvinashetti , Ahmad Sohrabi Kashani,’ Organic Plant Herbal Extract Treated Synthesized Gold Bhasma for Enhanced Entry into Cells: Method and Manufacturing Thereof”, DOI submitted to Concordia