I am currently pursuing a Master's degree in Information Systems Security at Concordia University, Montreal, Canada. My supervisors are Dr. M. Mannan, and Dr. A. Youssef. I am passionate about Cyber Security and Web Development.
Security Researcher & Bug Bounty Hunter.
- Birthday: 17 April 1996
- Blog: rohanpagey.github.io
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +143 886 60329
I have been listed in security hall of fame of some top-notch companies for detecting and reporting security vulnerabilities to them.
A persistent and meticulous cyber security analyst with 2+ years of experience in penetration testing and bug bounties. Have helped around 50+ companies by finding and reporting them their security vulnerabilities, as a part of their bug bounty program.
Master of Applied Science (MASc) - Information Systems Security
2021 - present
Concordia University, Montreal, Canada
Bachelor of Engineering - Computer Science
2014 - 2018
Oriental Institue of Science & Tech, Bhopal, India
- GPA 8.4 out of 10
Cyber Security Analyst
2018 - 2020
Tata Consultancy Services, Chennai, India
- Perform Penetration testing on client’s infrastructure, covering all types of applications (Websites, Mobile apps, API to determine and exploit security flaws, using Burp Suite and Postman.
- Port scan servers using NMAP to determine all exploitable services and close unnecessary ports to reduce the attack surface.
- Identifying the Critical, High, Medium, Low vulnerabilities in the applications based on OWASP Top 10, prioritizing them based on the criticality using CVSS v3.0.
- Third party security auditing.
- Website/Network Security
- Mobile App Security
- IOT Security