- 1. Building Airflow and Thermal Management
- CityFFD - City Fast Fluid Dynamics
- CityBEM - City Building Energy Model and Whole-building energy analysis
- Built Environment Scaling and Similarity with 3D Printing Applications
- Natural Ventilation Potential Map
- Forecasting Built Environment by Numerical Weather Prediction Models
- Smart Air Curtains
- Sub-Scale Model Experiment and Dimensionless Design
- Modular Growing Bed Ventilation System Design With SLA(Stereolithography Apparatus) 3D Printing Technology
- 2. Building Fire Protection and Smoke Management
Modular Growing Bed Ventilation System Design With SLA(Stereolithography Apparatus) 3D Printing Technology
Student: Cheng Zhang, M.A.Sc. Candidate, Xin Zhang, M.A.Sc. Candidate, Shu Chang, Ph.D. Candidate.
Sponsor: NutraPonics Canada Corporation
Research Highlights :
Investigated the flow distribution of localized mechanical ventilation in a warehouse. PIV results were used to correlate the empirical equation so that the jet flow velocities can be predicted under different conditions.