Gregory Butler - Teaching
- COMP333 Data Analytics, Fall 2022.
- COMP6811 Bioinformatics Algorithms, Fall 2022.
- COMP333 Data Analytics, Fall 2021.
- COMP333 Data Analytics, Summer 2020.
- COMP354 Software Engineering, Winter 2020.
- COMP6811 Bioinformatics Algorithms (Reading Course), Fall 2019.
- COMP499 Introduction to Data Analytics, Summer 2019.
- COMP354 Software Engineering, Winter 2019.
- SOEN 6461 Software Design Methodologies, Fall 2018.
- COMP499 Introduction to Data Analytics, Summer 2018.
I am developing a new Option on Data Analytics for the undergraduate B.Comp.Sci
and developing two new courses for third-year undergraduates:
- Introduction to Data Analytics, which will take a data-driven problem-solving approach to learning Python, numpy, scipy, pandas,
and R using problems and data from a diverse range of applications; and
- Graph Mining, which will focus of mining and analysis of large-scale graphs and databases of graphs,
in terms of the algorithms and data structures used, and also the distributed computing infrastructure available.
Software Design and Engineering
Courses at Sydney University
- CS3 Logic Programming
- CS3 Compiler Construction
- CS2 Design and Data Structures
- CS2 Formal Programming
- CS1 Programming (Pascal)
- CS1 Fortran