Postdoctoral Fellow - Cloud and Edge Computing for 5G and Beyond Several postdoctoral positions are immediately available at TSE Lab, Concordia University, Montreal, Canada. Our main industrial partners are Ericsson and Cisco Systems. We also participate in international research programmes such as CHIST ERA, a programme for European Coordinated Research on Long-term Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) and ICT-based scientific challenges.
The requirements are as follows:
1. Recent PhD in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related areas.
2. Strong software architectures and/or algorithms design /implementation / prototyping skills.
3. Publications in high impact journals and well-known conference proceedings.
4. Hands-on experience / expertise in some of the following areas:
* Cloud and edges related technologies (e.g. virtualization, NFV, SDN) for 5G and Beyond.
* Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning (ML) techniques for 5G and Beyond clouds and edges.
* Fault and configuration management in 5G and Beyond Clouds and Edges.
* Slicing in 5G and Beyond.
Please email me your resume, if you are interested. I will contact only the short-listed candidates. My email is: Glitho@ciise.concordia.ca