durability: materials and components
- BTC - Buildings Technology Center
- "to identify, develop, and deploy sustainable and energy-efficient building system technologies by forming partnerships between the public sector and private industry for analysis, well-characterized experiments, technology development, and market outreach. "
- Buildings Envelope Technology Roadmap- BETR
- ˇ°DOE releases Buildings Envelope Technology Roadmap, and reports on progress fulfilling Window Industry Technology Roadmap.
- Wood Durability web site
- "offering up-to-date information to help wood users get the most life out of wood construction products", provided by the Canadian Wood Council and Forintek Canada Corp.
- An example of application of limit state approach for reliability analysis of moisture performance of a building component, by Pietrzyk, K., Kurkinen, K., Hagentoft,, 2004
- by HAM
- Durability control by means of hygrothermal history in building components, by Kurkinen, K. and Hagentoft, C., 2002
- Durability of Building Materials and Components 8, by Lacasse, M. A. and D. J. Vanier, 1999
- use service life prediction on wood
- Durability of wood, by ?deen, K. and J. Nor¨¦n, 1999
- Guide and bibliography to service life and durability research for buildings and components, by Sj?str?m, C. (Ed), 2004
- sheathing materials
- Mold and decay resistance of common sheathing materials, by Laks, P. E., G. M. Larkin, and E. Keranen, 1999
- historic timber roof
- The problem of the durability of materials used in the rehabilitation of historic timber roofs- rehabilitation of historic timber roofs, by Cestari, C. B. and S. Cravero And S. C. C. Lombardi, 1999
- Wood durability issues on the long-term performance of wood in service, by Quarles, S. L. and Tully, D.F, 0