I use the moodle system in Concordia to manage my course materials. Registered students can access moodle from your Concordia portal. Some of the slides for CS6905 (Service Computing) are avaliable from the link below.Special:
SOEN287 Web Programming Course Site and Course Project Demos to show what my students are capable of after this course.
Course outlines for all my courses:
- SOEN287: Web Programming, undergraduate course, 3 credits.
- SOEN487: Web Services and Applications, undergraduate course, 4 credits.
- SOEN6861 (previously SOEN691A): Service Computing: Foundations, Designs, and Implementations, graduate course, Fall 2013, Fall 2012, Fall 2011, Winter 2010-2011, Summer 2009.
- SOEN487: Web Services and Applications (4 credits, Undergrad., in new undergraduate option "Web Services and Applications"), Winter 2013-2014, Winter 2012-2013, Winter 2011-2012 , Winter 2010-2011.
- SOEN387: Web-based Enterprise Applications (3 credits, Undergrad. in new undergraduate option "Web Services and Applications"), Fall 2013.
- SOEN287: Web Programming,(3 credits, Undergrad., in the new undergraduate option "Web Services and Applications"), Fall 2016, Fall 2012, Winter 2011-2012 , Fall 2011, Winter 2010-2011, Fall 2010.
- COMP354 Software Engineering I (4 credits, Undergrad.), Winter 2008-2009.
- COMP249 Programming Methodology (3 credits, Undergrad.), Winter 2009-2010, Winter 2008-2009, Fall 2008.
- CS6905 Advanced Technology on E-business: Service Computing: Foundations, Design and Implementation,(grad.) Winter 2008 at the University of New Brunswick.