I am an associate professor at CSE at Concordia University. My research is focused on Service Computing, Mobile Computing and Cloud Computing. Service computing brings flexibility, interoperability, and composeability to software systems. Service computing combining with mobile computing and cloud computing is going to pave the new landscape of software engineering, pervasive computing and high performance computing. I am exploring the domain from the following aspects:
- Web service modeling: formal models, such as automata, process algebra and Petri net, to model Web service
- service composition: automatic planning algorithms
- monitoring, diagnosis, repair, and reconfiguration
- personal information aid with mobile devices: marsh up, search, and composition for personal information aid.
- services over clouds, multi-tenent architecture
My Long CV
Here is the long version of my CV